Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to Kindergarten!

What a great first quarter at the lake! Mrs Powells fourth graders were a wonderful group to start the school year off with. While she may not be ready to leave her baby Josie, she is excited for me to pass on her students to her. I strongly encourage them to stop down on the first floor and visit me in my room, my very own room!!

I'm extremely excited to be starting in kindergarten for quarter two. I was able to hop around the kindergarten rooms over the past couple months, so I will be a familiar face to many of my new students. I will be holding a "meet the teacher night" on October 18th at 5:00-7:00pm. Hope you can make it!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen Quinn...this blog looks awesome! I love the shout-out on FB! You're too much...I'm so happy you're in Kindergarten now, I know the kids are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete