Saturday, September 21, 2013

End of Quarter Conferences

Report cards are going to be delayed due to a glitch with the new electronic system. I have sent home a note from WCPSS explaining it in more detail. Students will receive report cards once we track back in. I will have final grades and assessments done in time for conferences still. We can still discuss your child's progress and I will let you know what you can expect to see on their report card. If you haven't already signed up for a conference, please do so! The conference day is Tuesday, October 8th(I apologize for the mix up on the newsletter).The link to sign up is below with the remaining slots. If for some reason none of those times work, let me know and we can work something out! I can't wait to brag about how wonderful all your children are doing:) 

Q1 Parent Conferences

No comments:

Post a Comment