Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day #8

I'm getting a little stir crazy and had to find something to do. I went to town at the dollar store stocking up on items to make into fun learning themed activities! I'm making word sort games that align to letter land and a blend/digraph hop game. I've also created math fact fluency games, place value puzzles, clock and digital time match, greater than or less than match up, missing addend sticks, and many more to come! The kids will have these to look forward to when we get back. 

What are the kids up to? I'm going to start a class snow day picture contest kind of like wcpss is doing! Send me the most creative picture of your child doing something school related for snow day #8!  The winner will get a free hw pass. Another activity they could do tomorrow to keep them occupied is create a bookmark for literacy week, which is next week!! Here's the bookmark template https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxwU5MGiCos-eDBLaFR1U25zekk/view?pli=1

You and your child could also work on coming up with their book character costume!! 

Here is next weeks spirit week dress schedule:
Mon- Sports
Tues- Pj day
Wed- Fashion disaster 
Thurs- LMES Spirit wear
Fri- Book character day

*I will send out more info regarding literacy week

No comments:

Post a Comment