Monday, March 17, 2014

Secret visitor


A little visitor snuck through our room today and left us a note. He went by the name of, Larry the Leprechaun. We wrote about how we could try to catch him and had to be extra quiet, so we wouldn't scare him away if he were to come back! The whole class was on their best behavior today and earned otter den prizes or treasure box. These last two weeks of the quarter are going to be packed full of learning so it's important everyone is on their best behavior!

3 comments:

  1. Omg...my daughter is such a Debbie downer. I asked if a leprechaun had come by her class today and she said " no because they aren't real"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog posts! I think I check back every day to see if there is a new one! I just wanted to give you that feedback. :) Mady did come home talking about the leprechaun. She said she wanted to be extra good b/c maybe he would come by her house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elissa, that's so funny because she spent the entire recess time searching for the Leprachaun! She enjoyed it while it lasted but by the end of the day she definitely caught on and asked me. I just smiled at her...too smart for her own good! Sandra, I'm so glad you enjoy reading the posts. I'll be sure to do it more regularly next quarter...the last quarter. Can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete